CITY HALL – Mayor Tishaura Jones has established a board to advise her on how to spend the $517 million being provided to the area through the federal American Rescue Plan.
The board will conduct research, lay out processes and offer recommendations to ensure that funds are invested “equitably, in line with the community’s priorities, and for maximum transformational impact,” Jones say Friday in a statement.
The board’s first meeting will be at 3:00 p.m. May 1.
Members of the Stimulus Advisory Board include:
- Darlene Green, Comptroller
- Lewis Reed, President of the Board of Aldermen
- Dr. Megan-Ellyia Green, 15th Ward Alderwoman, City of St. Louis
- Jared Boyd, Chief of Staff to Mayor Jones
- Rodney Boyd, partner with Nexus Group
- Patrick R. Brown, former Chief of Staff in St. Louis Mayor’s Office and community development executive with Ameren Missouri
- Lisa L. Cagle, Director of Innovative Services at Bi-State Development/Metro Transit
- Brandon L. Comer, Managing Partner, Comer Capital Group
- Nancy E. Cross, former vice-president of SEIU Local 1
- David Dwight IV, Executive Director at Forward Through Ferguson
- Dara Eskridge, Executive Director of Invest STL
- Nahuel Fefer, Director of Policy & Development to Mayor Jones
- Cristina Garmendia, Principal at URBNRX
- Erica Henderson, Independent Consultant and Strategist, former executive director of St. Louis Promise Zone
- Grace Kyung, campaign director at COVID-19 Regional Response Team
- Molly Metzger, senior lecturer at Washington University in St. Louis
- Sandra M. Moore, Managing Director and Chief Impact Officer with Advantage Capital
- Arrey Obenson, President and CEO of the International Institute of St. Louis.
- Jason Q. Purnell, Vice President of Community Health Improvement for BJC HealthCare and Associate Professor in the Brown School at Washington University
- Wally Siewert, former Professor of Public Ethics and Director of Civic Engagement at FOCUS St. Louis
- Blake Strode, Executive Director of ArchCity Defenders
- Mike Talboy, former Missouri State Representative and Director of Governmental Affairs of Burns & McDonnell
- Richard von Glahn, Policy Director of Missouri Jobs with Justice
- Rebecca Weaver, Cities Program Manager at The Nature Conservancy in Missouri
- Aimee Wehmeier, President of Paraquad
Jones is also inviting city residents to share their priorities for the funds, via the People’s Agenda page on the mayor’s website.